Church of St. James the Greater
Ste Anne's Chapel
- Leaving the Tourist Information Office, go through the Market Square and take the street that goes down to the right of the church. Go to the bottom of this street, to the Stop sign. Cross the Rue de l'Abattoir, cross the small gothic bridge over the La Noisette River and head towards the Chapelle Sainte Anne.
- Then take the road that goes up and past the cemetery. At 200 m, go into the Chemin de l'Echalou.
- At the end of this path, take the road on the left for 500 m to a crossroads.
- Turn right towards Le Monsenergue, go past the Grandes Farges farm, continue towards La Roline. Continue to Monsenergue.
- Go through the hamlet by continuing on the public road towards La Mérodie. Go through La Mérodie then take the trail that goes up towards other houses on the left to return to the entrance of the village.
- Take the path in the opposite direction to La Roline.
- Just after a farm, turn right onto the Chemin des Pantoufles. Continue on this grassy path and cross La Noisette at the Moulin Pointu.
- Cut the departmental road and take the sloping road opposite the Moulin Cagnol, continue in the Rue des Jardins and at the top, turn left into the Rue Pasteur to reach the starting point again.
Access and parking
Report a problem or an error
If you have found an error on this page or if you have noticed any problems during your hike, please report them to us here: