Etang de la Veyssie
Village of Coulourières
Take the road to the east towards Eygurande for 200 m.
- Turn left onto the path; take two left turns at the next two crossroads. The path goes over the road and eventually joins it.
- Follow it on the right for 50 m and then turn right onto the path. Continue straight on through the woodland.
- When you reach a meadow, there is a track that you take on the right. Go straight on at the next crossroads to arrive on a road that you take to the right. Go through Coulourières.
- 300 m afterthe village, take the track on the right for 250 m. When you arrive in the woods, take the path on the left; go on alongside the lake, and go over the dyke. Afterthis,follow the path to the left to get back to the road. Turn right for 400 m.
- At the crossroads with the road, turn right onto the track which becomes a path and then a trackafter the lake. At the crossing of the paths, to the right is a path through woodland which joins the path you took at the beginning: go left and then right to join the road that goesback to the Veyssie lake.
Access and parking
Report a problem or an error
If you have found an error on this page or if you have noticed any problems during your hike, please report them to us here: