Haute-Serre and the pond at Pinaud
Pond of Pinaud
- Depart from the village of Haute-Serre. Go down into the village, continue along the road for 1 km.
- Take the path on the right, follow it up to the four paths, take the second on the left.
- Go along the edge of the pond at Pinaud, then, at the crossroads, turn left. Then, at the end of the path, turn left again, then right.
- At the railway bridge, take the path to the right, then straight ahead, and, at the crossroads, take the track that goes up on the left to the road.
- Take the path opposite, then at the road go left and go down the path on the right.
- At the top of the wood, turn right and continue until you reach the village of Chassagne. Go through the village.
- At the cross, take the road to the right, and then at the end of the village, the path on the left leads back to the village of Haute-Serre.
- Turn right.
Access and parking
Report a problem or an error
If you have found an error on this page or if you have noticed any problems during your hike, please report them to us here: