From Peru to the rocks of St Julien
Church of St Julien
Saint Julien statue
- Walk down to the church. In front of the church porch, take the small street going down, turn left, and follow the Rue des Bois.
- Turn left, follow the Rue des Jardins, then turn right and continue to the Gendelauds well.
- Turn right onto Rue Fontille and take the first path to the left, then continue straight ahead along the grassy path to the road
- Turn left to return to the village; at the stop sign, follow the street and then turn right, down towards the Place de la Mairie. Go along the square to the crossroads with the Le Montel de Gelat/Auzances road
- Cross the D road, and continue to the cemetery; turn around and then turn right into Rue des Puits.
- Turn left, cross the road again and go straight on until you reach the post office
- At the crossroads, turn right onto the Route de Charensat as far as the Croix St Antoine crossroads; take the path to the right. Go past the Rochers de St Julien sign to access the site and its description.
- Turn around to return to the starting point
Access and parking
Report a problem or an error
If you have found an error on this page or if you have noticed any problems during your hike, please report them to us here: