The sloping forest
The SNCF line
The town of Saint-Pardoux
- Cross the railway line and continue straight ahead. After going up into the forest, turn left.
- Where the paths cross, go right.
- Don’t forget to leave the road and go down the inconspicuous path on the left. Don't hesitate to get closer to the banks of the Diège.
- At the road turn left, then immediately turn right. Further on, leave the departmental road and take the right-hand path.
- Turn right at the railway and follow it as far as the intersection with the road.
- Join the departmental road to the left and then take the second path immediately on the left.
- Opposite the fence, go around the meadow, forking right and then left to reach the path again.
- Turn right at the small road to get to the car park.
There is a shorter variant of 7.5 km. At point 5, turn left to follow the SNCF line that goes to the station. For this variant of the route, you can start at the station.
Access and parking
Report a problem or an error
If you have found an error on this page or if you have noticed any problems during your hike, please report them to us here: