Along the Dejoune
Stone of the three lords
Village of Lachaud
The Cloverleaf Route
The Great Woods
Church of St-Pierre and St-Paul
Note a beautifully carved two-sided cross under the lime tree.
- Take the path before the cemetery. Go on alongside the meadows, and go through a wood. The path becomes a trail. Cross a stream and find a path that rises through a logging area.
- Follow the road to the left for 800 m. Turn right at the next crossroads, and go through Pierrefite. Take the path on the right opposite the La Gane crossroads.
- Go up into the woods. At the end of the meadow, turn left then right to find a path that goes up into a plantation. At the top, follow the path to the right. At the Y-junction, go straight ahead until you get to Lachaud.
- Keep to the left in the village. After the water tower, take the path to the right. Continue for 300 m, then fork right onto the trail. Turn left at the next crossroads to cross a stream. 50 m. after this, on the right, take an inconspicuous trail that goes into the woods. Follow the markings carefully. Find a path that goes back to the road. Turn right to Queyriaud.
- Keep to the left in the village. The road becomes a trail that you follow as far as La Somme.
- Cross the road, follow the track for 1.2 km. In a bend, take the path on the right, continue to Le Moussard.
- Turn left, then right, and then left in the village. At the last house, go up the trail returns to the road. Follow it to the right for 400 m. Follow the path to the left that runs alongside the road, joining a track that you take on the right. Take the road to the left and then, to the right, take a path that runs alongside the road again.
- Before the gîte, turn to the right. At the crossroads, turn right. Follow the trail straight ahead past where the charcoal is burned. Shortly after logging area, turn left; the trail goes down to the road.
- Follow it for 1 km. At the crossroads, turn left but stay on the abandoned road. The road becomes a path that goes uphill into the forest and then arrives at the Poussanges church. Go through the town to get back to the start.
Access and parking
Report a problem or an error
If you have found an error on this page or if you have noticed any problems during your hike, please report them to us here: