The Troupine Path
St Martial's Church
Built in the 12th century and enlarged in the 14th, the church of St Martial has a bell-tower-wall and on the vault of the choir a 20th-century mural painting depicting the Resurrection of Christ.
It is registered as a historic monument.
Lioux les Monges Cemetery
Fontaine des Pêchers
- Leave the Jardin de la Cure on the left and continue straight ahead towards the cemetery.
- Take the path on the left towards "Sagne aux Fraisses" until you reach the road and then turn right.
- Follow this road for 200 m as far as the crossroads.
- Turn left towards Montel au Temple; About 50 m before "Le Pont", turn right to Troupine.
- Take the road on the right towards "Les Pêchers", and after the village, turn left towards the stables until you get to "La Côte".
- Turn left towards "Fontaine St Martial" to reach Lioux les Monges.
Access and parking
Report a problem or an error
If you have found an error on this page or if you have noticed any problems during your hike, please report them to us here: