Stones and valleys
The Towers of Crocq
St Alvard Chapel
- Go up as far as the towers and then to the cemetery. Then go straight down, as far as the château wall, and follow it to the road (D10).
- Go up the D10 towards Crocq; just after the small road going up on the right, take the GR 4 on the left. Continue on the path to St. Alvard's chapel.
- At the chapel, go down the road and take the first path on the right. At the end of this road, turn left towards the Crocq - Dimpoux road.
- Cross the road and go up alongside the wood. Continue to the Urbe crossroads.
- Cross the Crocq-Flayat road and take the old Roman road opposite. Continue to the small road that leads to Naberon and turn right to the D 28.
- Cut across the road to take the opposite path between the meadows.
- Turn right at the first and then the second junctions. At the third, go up the rise on the left, and you will find a pleasant descent to Crocq and the road which goes back up to the village.
Access and parking
Report a problem or an error
If you have found an error on this page or if you have noticed any problems during your hike, please report them to us here: