The Chat Cros
Château de la Ville du Bois
- In the lower part of the village of La Chirade, before the last house, take the path on the left that goes down and then back up to Le Mas.
- At the entrance to the village of Le Mas, turn right and follow the path to the road.
- Take the road in front of you that goes up to Tourton Grand; just past the buildings, take a right turn at the cross and keep to the left.
- At the crossroads, turn left, cross the field and enter the woods; continue straight ahead until you reach the houses at Le Métrand.
- After the houses and before the crossroads, take the path on the right; at the road, turn right, go past the Moulin du Genêt and go through the hamlet of Les Genêts.
- At the crossroads, turn right, pass La Chassagnade and, before Les Trimouilles, turn right; follow the GR 46, go through Le Châtaignier, join the road and continue to La Chabanne.
- Before the crossroads with the D 19, turn right on the road to La Ville du Bois; turn right, go past the château; At the intersection, turn left and continue along the road as far as the lake.
- At the road, cross and take opposite the path through the woods to Le Masroudier.
- Turn right and follow the road to the intersection; keep to the right and take the first road on the left.
- At the crossroads, take the path on the right to reach La Chirade.
Access and parking
Report a problem or an error
If you have found an error on this page or if you have noticed any problems during your hike, please report them to us here: