The Château du Theil
The Le Montgouyard sundial
St Michel's Chapel
Château du Theil
- At the church, turn right towards Magnat-l'Etrange.
- 350 m after the pond, take a path on the left in the underbrush.
- Go up a path lined with ancient low stone walls on the left.
- At Morneix, go down and to the right.
- Turn left at the intersection
- Take the road to the right. In a bend, after the village, follow a woodland path on the left.
- At the first branch, go down the sunken path on the left and at the second one continue on the left.
- Just before the D29, go up a path on the right.
- In Montgouyard, take a track opposite towards the chapel of St Michel.
- At the cross, descend to the right. The path veers to the left before narrowing. At Le Besth, follow the road straight on.
- Then take the first path on the right.
- Cut across the D31, and follow the road beside the lake. At the end, go up the path on the right.
- At the branch in the path, turn left to the road and then take two right turns to reach the town hall.
Access and parking
Report a problem or an error
If you have found an error on this page or if you have noticed any problems during your hike, please report them to us here: