Discover the traditional architecture of Saint-Amand-le-Petit
Hiking from the town hall, take the road towards the D940-Lessilade. At the crossroads, take the road on the left for 50 metres, pausing to admire the weighbridge and the old tram station. Then turn around and follow the road to Eymoutiers for 150 m.
- Take the path on the left and go up to the clearing.
- At the clearing, go straight down to the road to Eymoutiers. Follow this road to the left and continue for 400 m.
- Take the small road on the right towards La Faye and continue until you reach the village. Go through the village of La Faye.
- Take a small path on the right which passes through woods for 20 m.
- At the end of the road, continue on the road to the right, going up towards the village of Saint-Amand-le-Petit.
- Walk past the Church of Saint-Amand and admire the granite cross. It is possible to enter the church through the wooden door below the gate. Push the door hard. The church is open all year round.
Access and parking
From Limoges, take the D941 towards Saint-Léonard-de-Noblat. In Saint-Léonard, take the D14 towards Bujaleuf. In Bujaleuf, continue on the D138 towards Augne. After passing through the village, continue to Saint-Amand-le-Petit.
From Eymoutiers, take the D940 on your right towards Peyrat-Le-Château until you reach Saint-Amand-le-Petit. In Saint-Amand, take the D138 towards Bujaleuf.
Report a problem or an error
If you have found an error on this page or if you have noticed any problems during your hike, please report them to us here: