Circuit of the three churches
- From the town hall car park, take the Les Burges road for 700 m.
- Turn left onto the track that climbs steeply. When you reach the road, at the corner of a well, turn left and continue up to the church of Sainte-Anne. Take the time to admire the 360° panorama of the countryside.
- Go down through the village and join the D111. Turn to the right. At the first crossing, turn left towards Les Roches. Follow this small road. After the last houses, turn left and follow this road until you reach the D43.
- Turn right then immediately left and follow the road towards Rouilhac. Once in the hamlet, continue on the wide track until you reach the road.
- Take the road to the left and continue until you reach the small village of Saint-Priest. Enter the village by following the road on the right and continue.
- At the 'T' junction, follow the gravel track on the left, then leave it to take a path on the right that climbs into the woods. Find the track again.
- Follow the track on the right that goes up through the woods. Join the road to Villepragoux and follow it to the left.
- At the D111, turn left, continue for 250 m before turning right on an uphill path. Pass under the THT line and continue straight ahead between meadows and woods.
- When you reach the Villevaleix pon, turn left and pass in front of a house, a former mill. Leave the road and follow the earth path on the left, bordered by dry stone walls. Pass along a street, and you will arrive in the village of Villevaleix.
- Turn right, taking the time to admire this beautiful village, with, at the end of the street, on the right, 50 m further on, a former coaching inn. Turn left and go up the road to the D43. Variant: make a 100 m round trip on the left until you reach the church in Villevaleix.
- Take the road to the left and then turn immediately onto a wide stone path that rises slightly. Follow this path, and pass near a high point, Le Puy la Grolle, with a beautiful view.
- At the crossroads, turn left onto the made-up path that runs alongside the meadows.
- At the D43, follow it to the left for 80 m then at the end of the bend, take an earth path that descends on the right. Reach the town hall and the starting point.
Access and parking
50 minutes from Limoges. Take exit 35 on the A20 then Feytiat and RD979. Turn right on RD15A and go into Neuvic-Entier. Turn left on the RD111 towards Saint-Anne.
From Eymoutiers, take the D30 towards Domps and the D43 towards Sainte-Anne-Saint-Priest.
Report a problem or an error
If you have found an error on this page or if you have noticed any problems during your hike, please report them to us here: