The traditional moorland
The Hundred Stones
Lichen is everywhere
Reading the landscape
Longeyroux peat bog
Marking: follow the granite stones representing the heather (purple flowers)
Departing from the reception area, retrace your steps in the direction of Celle.
- 100 m before the cemetery take the path on the left, then at the next crossroads take another left. Go through the softwood forest and continue straight ahead.
- At the red gate, it is possible to enter the peat bog to see the "100 Stones" (go forward 100 m). Back at the gate, turn left. Cross the small stream to reach the fir plantation.
- Cross the meadow on the left by going through the two barriers, then take a wooden bridge that crosses the Vézère. Take the left turn at the edge of the woods.
- At the small road, turn left and follow it. It becomes a gravel track, continue until you reach the three educational information posts where you have to take the small path on the left signposted "return to the Longeyroux area". Cross the Vézère a second time.
- At the crossroads, turn left, continue for 100 m to reach the road. Turn left and follow it until you reach the Longeyroux area.
Access and parking
Report a problem or an error
If you have found an error on this page or if you have noticed any problems during your hike, please report them to us here: