The cottongrass path
Peat formation process
An adapted flora
Family peat cutting
Grazing and callune
Markers: follow the carved granite stones representing the cottongrass (white flower) Leaving the reception area. Opposite the information panels, take the small path on the left located 10m further on.
- At the landscape reading table, follow the small path to descend into the bog.
- Take the small wooden bridge.
- Find and follow the planked wooden path.
- Departure : Reception area for Longeyroux, Saint-Merd-les-Oussines
- Arrival : Reception area for Longeyroux, Saint-Merd-les-Oussines
- Towns crossed : Saint-Merd-les-Oussines
Access and parking
Report a problem or an error
If you have found an error on this page or if you have noticed any problems during your hike, please report them to us here: