The Sources of the Vienne
The first source
The second source
The shepherd's shelter
The third source
In the car park, cross the road and take the path opposite, signposted "Sources de la Vienne".
- At the orientation table, go down the trail that runs alongside the meadow.
- At the first of the sources, continue straight ahead and turn left at the crossroads, going up into the undergrowth. At the end, cross the field and climb up the trail to the right at the edge of the forest. On the forest track, turn left and follow it.
- When you come out of the woods, turn left into the clearing to see the second source. Then join the forest track, cross it and turn right on the one above. Continue straight ahead, leaving the tracks on your left.
- At the T-junction, turn right and continue for 50 m. Take the wooden stepladder to enter the meadow and continue to the third source spring (just before which, take a 100 m round trip to see a traditional shepherd's shelter).
- Continue through the pasture. Cross the fence using a second step ladder; Continue through the young plantation. Back on the forest track, turn left. At the next crossroads, take a small trail on your right that goes down to the first source. Go back up to the starting point.
Access and parking
Report a problem or an error
If you have found an error on this page or if you have noticed any problems during your hike, please report them to us here: