The circuit from the P.O.C to the dolmen
The Planquette Bridge
Nymph preparing to bathe
Remains of the castle mound of the Château de l'Abbaye
The dolmen or "house of the wolf" and the metal route
- Take the D142 E6 towards Ceyrat (D920E). Go past the St-Martial fountain with the sculpture "Nymph getting ready to bathe".
- Go down to the old P.O.C. (Paris-Orléans-Corrèze) road and turn right for 1 km, on the left is the Planquette bridge, about 200m further on your right is the old station.
- Continue until you reach the D142.
- Pass in front of the sculpture, "Prometheus", and at this point take the road ahead on the right.
- Then, after 50 m, on the right take the wooden steps in the embankment. Then follow the path through woods and fields.
- At the intersection turn left in front of the "Dolmen" information panel. Follow the steep path, continue through a carpet of periwinkle and find the "Dolmen" below.
- To return, take the same path again
- At the intersection, turn left. Finish the walk back to the starting point.
Access and parking
Report a problem or an error
If you have found an error on this page or if you have noticed any problems during your hike, please report them to us here: