Memorial to the Dead
The monumental village cross
The village of Le Theil
The Village of Le Châtain
Abbey of Les Allois
Cemetery of Les Allois and its monumental cross
- At the church square, exit the car park on the right and turn left onto the road leading to the stadium, then turn left before the houses.
- At the crow's foot, turn right.
- When you reach a small road, turn right.
- Take the path to the right that will take you to Le Theil.
- Once at Le Theil (farm), take the road on the right and then the path on the right.
- Cross the stream and take the path to the left.
- Once you reach the road, turn right and take it, then take the road on the left towards "Le Châtain".
- After the village, when you reach another road, turn right and take it.
- Take a small path on the left between the houses and continue straight ahead until you reach a minor road.
- Take this small road on the right and then turn right before the farm.
- At the end of the road, take the path to the right. Pass in front of the houses and continue down the sloping path. Pass by a pond.
- Take the road on the right, cross the D 12a and head towards "La Tuilerie". Go past the farm and continue straight ahead.
- Take the road to the right. Cross the D979 carefully, and go straight ahead towards "Saint-Léonard".
- At the end of the housing development, turn right and continue into the woods. At the next crossroads, go straight ahead.
- Continue straight ahead..
- Take the path on the right.
- Take the path to the right, then to the left onto the road.
- At the crossroads, turn right.
- Take the path on the left.
- Cross the field on the right, by "Le Sautadour".
- Be careful, and cross the D979, then take the path opposite and continue straight ahead.
- When you reach the road, turn left onto it.
- At the crossroads with the D979, take the small road on the right towards the cemetery.
Access and parking
Report a problem or an error
If you have found an error on this page or if you have noticed any problems during your hike, please report them to us here: