In the footsteps of Simone de Beauvoir
La Petite Gare
Garenne du Puy Grolier
Former flour mill / Outdoor Sports Resort
The old town
Simone de Beauvoir Media Library
From the reception area for the Petite Gare, take the marked path (old railway line now GR 46) and go along the Garenne du Puy Grolier (rabbit warren) which leads to the old carding mills.
- Cross the bridge at the confluence of the Ruisseau d'Espartignac with the Vézère.
- Once you are across, take the road on the right for 200 to 300 metres, then the road on the right which runs alongside the Vézère. The landscape of greenery and water extends along the shore and arrives, in the shade, at the sports resort, Station Sports Nature Vézère Passion, which offers multiple activities. Continue along the Vézère.
- The circuit continues along Rue de l'Abreuvoir, which leads up to the old town.
- After the Simone de Beauvoir Media Library, continue along Rue de la Justice.
- At the Place de l'Hospice turn right again and cross the Vézère again via the Turgot bridge to reach the starting point again.
Access and parking
Report a problem or an error
If you have found an error on this page or if you have noticed any problems during your hike, please report them to us here: