In the footsteps of Gorsse, the postman
Le Puy Chabrier
Montely and Bel-Air
- Take the Rue de la République opposite the church. At the next crossroads, go straight on for a few dozen metres and then turn right into the Route des Bouygues. Then take the Allée du Puy Chabaniou on the left.
- At the RD21, turn left and then turn right towards the hamlet of Les Entours. After the small bridge over the Diège, turn right and go to the houses. Follow the path under the conifers to the right.
- Before the road, take the path going down under the conifers on the left. Follow it to the path leading to the hamlet of Le Pons.
- Follow the path on the right until you get to a tarmac road.
- Round trip to postman Gorsse's stones. Take the road on the right up to the crossroads. Go straight across and go down the track to Montely pond. Before Montely, turn left onto the trail as far as the RD21.
- Take the small trail that goes up through the undergrowth opposite. At the next intersection, take the path on the right and follow it to the next crossroads.
- At the crossroads, turn left for a few dozen metres and then turn right. In the village of Bel Air, take a path on the right that goes down to the RD21.
- At the RD21, take it on the left and go across the bridge over the Diège. Take the same path you took on the outward journey to get back to the starting point of the hike.
Access and parking
Report a problem or an error
If you have found an error on this page or if you have noticed any problems during your hike, please report them to us here: