Water, fallen from heaven
Village of St-Fréjoux
Massif du Sancy
- After the turn, enter the gravel track on the right. Cross the stone bridge, keeping straight ahead at the next intersections you come across.
- At the crossroads, go straight ahead to Marsinchal. Go through the village to return to the departmental road.
- Follow it to the left then turn right towards Chassanaguilloux.
- After 600 metres leave this track (out of circuit: Go straight on for 100 m for the viewpoint over the Sancy massif) and take a small path on the left. At the bottom of the valley on the right, pass in front of the water catchment. Go back up to the road.
- Take the road to the right. Pass the houses, leave the first road on the left and take the second one. When you reach the last house, the road becomes a path that you follow straight ahead.
- At the road, turn right. Join the departmental road, straight ahead to the Maison Neuve.
- When you get to the house, turn left and then immediately right onto the track. This descends to the Dozanne and then rises again.
- At the crossroads, turn left and enter the village of La Vedrenne. At the track, turn right to reach the road which you follow on the left to get back to the starting point.
Access and parking
Report a problem or an error
If you have found an error on this page or if you have noticed any problems during your hike, please report them to us here: